Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seeing the Light!

So, if you have an iPad and you want to learn about light...Scott Kelby has a magazine for you!  I've added a link on the right side of the blog to download the Premier Edition for free.  They'll publish 10 editions a year, subsequent editions will be $2.99.  For now, it's iPad only.  As Scott has said, they made a business decision, they wanted the look and feel the iPad gave them, and right now the iPad has the market share.  

For those without an iPad, I feel your pain.  Fortunately I got to take a look on a borrowed iPad and I must say, it was gorgeous.  It was better then sitting with a dead tree, quite an experience of imagery and video.  When finances allow, this product will be the tipping point for me to go iPad.

Try it out for free, or if you're like me, find a friend with an iPad and talk them into downloading it.  My biggest complaint was I couldn't keep the borrowed iPad long enough to read it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment