Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Modifier: 5 in 1 Reflector



If you read Saturday's post (http://bit.ly/o8sHUC), you saw that I used the black side of my 43" 5 in 1 to help turn the afternoon sun into an midnight looking shot of my daughter in her Halloween costume. When I saw this guy was going for around $10-$12 dollars now, I had to make it my Monday Modifier.  I thought I got a steal when I bought it for $14.95 but it's dropped even further.  It's well built and unlike many I've seen has a black side.  It's great for flagging off light or using as an impromptu backdrop when you don't want light coming back at you.  I keep one in my car at all times, and at this price will probably be ordering another for a backup.

Two great accessories if you don't have a Voice Activated Reflector Holder handy...the reflector arm and gaffer tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment