Thursday, March 8, 2012

unboxing of the pixel king for canon

So I sold all my old triggers wanting to upgrade to something that does TTL. After looking at the reviews and prices, I ordered a Pixel King trigger and 4 receivers for less then the cost of Pocket Wizards or Phottix Odin trigger and 1 receiver set. I had not watched the following unboxing so imagine my surprise when I did my own little unboxing last night and found the very nice cases and all the cables you could ever want. What was an even bigger surprise was the on camera control I gained with the Nissin Di866 that I didn't have when on the hotshoe or cabled. Initial tests, I was very pleased! Will give them a good shake down this weekend and post my feelings after a few hours worth of shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment