Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Modifier: Westcott Erin Manning PocketBox Flash Softbox Kit


Like many, I've been seduced lately by the line of thought that bigger always has to be better.  Well, I borrowed the round pocketbox flash modifier from this kit and took my flash with me while out photographing wild life.  I found it perfect for shooting frogs.  I was dangling from a boardwalk over a wetlands area with the flash on an extended pole and just loved the results:


I love the effect the flash gives to the ripples.  I'll be adding this modifier permanently to my bag, so I'm making it my Monday Modifier pick this week.

What's in the box:

  • (1) PocketBox Max

  • (1) PocketBox Round

  • (1) PocketBox Mini

  • (1) Erin Manning PocketBox Educational DVD


1 comment:

  1. Great shot of the frog! I'm happy to hear that you like shooting with the PocketBox :-)

    ReplyDelete