Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rogue Grid

Expoimaging Rogue Grid 3-in-1 Stacking Grid System With Pouch - Expoimaging ROGUEGRID
I was in a retro mood and I was talking with a model who just happened to have a nice retro wardrobe when I had the idea of a B&W image with the exception of the color red.  Don't ask me why red, maybe it's because I love red cars, red camera bags, and all that is scarlet (and gray).  So Abby shows up with a wonderful dress and a fantastic red flower for her hair.  I realize I'm going to have to light that sucker up or it will blend in with the black and grey and not stand out.  A large grid lit too much of her head or a spot on the wall.  So, I grabbed a new toy out of my bag.  The 16° stack worked out perfect!  It saved the day!  For more info on the Rogue Grid, check out ExpoImaging's site.

To see the image of Abby, check out my post from a couple weeks ago:   http://strobeohio.blogspot.com/2011/05/whats-black-white-red-all-over.html

No comments:

Post a Comment